LED Lighting Vs Incandescent Lighting | Fern Interiors UK Shopify ...
FREE delivery on all products to UK Mainland only , Call us on 0161 706 0628 or email on sales@ferninteriors.co.uk

LED Lighting Vs Incandescent Lighting

RSS

WHO ARE FERN?

We are proud to be a small family business working with UK based suppliers.

At fern we are passionate about lighting and the impact that good quality lighting creates in our homes and lives.

Click 'read more' to find out how we work...


GETTING TOO HOT?

Is your house or office currently like a sauna?

During the summer months it is sometimes necessary to look for ways to eliminate as much heat as possible from your household or working environment. One way of doing this is to change your existing lighting to that of Light emitting diodes or LED as they're commonly known, light fittings or bulbs. 


At fern interiors, up to 95% of all current listings recommend the use of and are compatible with LED bulbs or are integrated LED. This not only cuts down on the heat output but is also beneficial for your household bills.

Future proofing your home with LED lighting


The heat output of LED bulbs is significantly lower than that of older bulbs. Non LED bulbs generate only about 5% light from the energy used, the remaining 95% is converted into heat. Something to keep in mind especially for table lamps where little hands can go exploring.


LED light fittings not only reduce your carbon footprint, they are kinder to the purse strings. Many LEDs have a rated life of up to 50,000 hours. This is approximately 50 times longer than a typical incandescent bulb and 20-25 times longer than a typical halogen bulb. Quality LED light bulbs last longer, are more durable, and offer comparable or better light quality than other types of lighting.


Our vast range of stylish LED lighting includes LED table lamps suitable for the home or office environment, LED floor lamps to illuminate the dark areas of a room, LED Ceiling Lights in both warm and cool white light outputs to suit the purpose of the room. 


We have recently listed a range of LED outdoor Lighting for the alfresco lifestyle we have all got familiar with recently. Perfect  for lighting up your garden or patio when the sun goes down.

Previous Post

, "mainEntityOfPage": { "@type": "WebPage", "@id": "https:\/\/www.ferninteriors.co.uk" }, "headline": "LED Lighting Vs Incandescent Lighting", "description": "Why should I choose LED lights and bulbs?", "datePublished": "2021-07-23T13:21:16Z", "dateCreated": "2021-07-22T18:46:05Z", /* "author": { "@type": "Person", // "name": "Shopify API" },*/ "publisher": { "@type": "Organization", "name": "Ferninteriors.co.uk" } }